Upcoming Contractor Training
Offered at two convenient locations
to serve you!
February 27th, 2017, Monday, at 8:30 am
at City of Libby’s Ponderosa Room at 952 E. Spruce, Libby
February 27th, 2017, Monday, at 1:00 pm
at Flathead Electric Cooperative’s Community Room, 2510 Hwy 2 E., Kalispell
Fun and interactive training for excavators, contractors, and member utilities regarding the One-Call / Call Before You Dig system. We’ll cover:
- Safe excavation
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities under the Montana One Call Law.
- Studies of previous excavation accidents and how they may have been prevented.
- You will also get excavation requirements and safety information about digging near pipelines from pipeline companies operating in your area.
This is a chance to meet with your local utility companies and call center employees to discuss utility location and excavation related issues.
Safe digging is everyone’s responsibility. It takes commitment from everyone involved.
This is a free educational event available for all members of your company.
Count it as a company safety meeting.
Training, Food & Prizes are on us;
Attendance and Participation is on you!
- Get a copy of the Montana Excavation Safety Handbook.
- Learn about Web Tickets and uploading documents and drawings. Save yourself time and provide more accurate information.
- Door Prizes
RSVP to [email protected] or call 755-8344